Perfect for wood hobbies and home improvements.
Wet sanding helps keep dust out of the air and reduces clogging of the sandpaper which can cause unwanted scratches on the surface. Wet sanding is generally done during the more refined stages of repair for a fine finish. Dry sanding helps remove rough surfaces faster, and saves time. Perfect for wood hobbies and home improvements. These abrasive sheets are an essential staple in wood shop classes, 3D clay modeling, and even for sharpening and smoothing art pencils and pencil blender. The sandpaper sheets are suitable for use in art crafts and other DIY projects as well as for automotive sanding and wood furniture finishing. It accompanies art supplies very well. Designed in lightweight flexibility in mind for hand-sanding on contoured or irregular surfaces. Unlike a grit shop roll, these sanding sheets are pre-cut and versatile. Sanding paper suited for all hand sanding including deburring, cleaning, and polishing surfaces of all kinds.
The sandpaper sheets are suitable for use in art crafts and other DIY projects.
This aluminum oxide sandpaper sheets are used for general purpose sanding on paint, wood and metal. Use it by hand, on a sanding block, or cut it to size for a power tool sander. Wet/Dry sandpaper sheets will let you take your art projects to the showroom quality. Especially for use in art and craft, wood work, automotive, metal, and plastic applications for buffing and polishing. Sized to fit hand rubber sanding block bars perfectly. Simply trim off the length as needed. Easy to hold and use with a gentle back and forth motion. Just follow the grain of the wood when sanding without skipping more than one grit in sanding sequence with the included grit variations.
Essential in wood shop classes, 3D clay modeling, and even for sharpening and smoothing art pencils.
Whether you are sanding finishes between coats, resurfacing clear coats for removing defects on wooden or plastic toy figures, these available grit sizes are ideal for curvy and sharp contoured surfaces. Be sure to sand with the grain of the wood and always work through a sequence of grits, from coarse to very fine. Paper sheet set that is ideal for sanding metal prior to applying primer or paint for a consitant professional look. Can also be used for burnishing old finishes and feathering fine edges in old furniture or hoddy projects. Cut them into rectangles and make your own sandpaper pencil pointer for your art pencils and blender stumps.
- Perfect for handling all manner of specific detailed jobs and odd fixes from removing scuffs and abrasions on walls and baseboards to smoothing out wood or mold on toys or furniture.
- Work wonders on refinishing handrails, lawn furniture and even wet sanding blemishes from parts of your vehicle.
- Included in this package is 400/600/800/1000/1200/1500 Grit variations.
- Black paper sheets are made from grit silicon carbide.
- Use all varieties for a more consistent scratch pattern for fine auto body finishes.
- Sandpaper sheets are cut into rectangle shapes at 9" long x 3.6" wide inches.
- Comes in a package of 12 sandpaper sheets.
- With 2 sandpaper sheets of each grit per order.